Net 4.0 support???

Jul 21, 2015 at 8:48 PM
I pulled the latest update--and it broke the compile on Net 4.0. The error makes me think the "4.0" version is actually compiled for 4.5. Since 4.0 is still listed as supported I think this is likely an error with the distribution package.

What's up? Or at least is there any way to revert to the older version? I see nothing in NuGet that allows access to older versions.
Coordinator
Jul 22, 2015 at 12:14 AM
Currently, only Net 2.0 and Net 4.5 are included in NuGet.
I will add on Net3.5 and Net4.0 into the NuGet package tonight.
I will drop a message here once I added it.
see you around.
Jul 22, 2015 at 12:28 AM
Thank you. I managed to get things working again on the 2.0.8 version but it would be nice to be able to use the current version.
Coordinator
Jul 23, 2015 at 12:25 AM
I haven't update it yet, will do it later tonight. At the mean time, you can download the source code and add it directly into your project. I believe this would be better.
Coordinator
Jul 24, 2015 at 1:13 AM
Hello, I have just updated the Nuget package which included .NET runtime version of v3.5, v4.0, v4.5.1.
The package has not indexed yet,
but however, you can try again to add the nuget package of MySqlBackup.NET.
Jul 28, 2015 at 11:24 PM
First, Thanks a lot for this library, big time saver.
This is still an issue as of today the 28th, you mentioned that the package has not indexed yet. How long does it usually take?
Coordinator
Jul 29, 2015 at 1:02 AM
The time required by NuGet website to index a new publish of package might need 1 to 2 hours.
It should be updated by now.

But however, I have forgotten to also update the library at the RELEASE (download) section at this site.
I will add the release library for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 tonight.

Cheers :)